Everyday we get asked a lot of questions about technology, project management, network security, and so much more. Many times, people will be searching for a simple solution to a problem or instructional guidance about something.
At ITque, we care deeply about helping businesses and individual users. We are dedicated problem solvers. It doesn’t matter what the issue is. It doesn’t matter how complicated or unique the problem might be. It doesn’t matter how time-consuming or expensive things are. It doesn’t matter if it’s an unfixable repair. Whatever it is, we are committed to providing helpful IT solutions across California.
Here are some of the questions that we hear very often:
How Do I Change My Password?
Passwords should be routinely changed on a periodic basis. The problem is that people often forget their login information. If that’s not the case, then one might be unsure where they need to apply their changes at. Here are the steps that you need to take so that you never forget how to change your password again.
- Sign in to your Office 365 account with your user ID.
- Click on Settings and then click on Passwords.
- Type in your old password followed by a new password.
- Click Submit.
If you forgot your old password, follow these steps to continue moving forward with the password change.
Local User (Workgroup)
- Insert a password reset disk into your USB drive
- Click the Start button > Control Panel > User Accounts and Family Safety > User Accounts > Create a Password reset disk
After your Password reset disk is created:
- Click Reset password > Next
- Click on the dropdown menu
- Click on the device that your password disk is located on > Next
- Type in the new password > Retype it
- Type a password hint
- Click Finish
Active Directory User (Domain)
- Go to your control Panel (Start) > User Accounts > Manage User Accounts
- Type the administrator password
- Click Users > Choose the account name
- Click Reset Password
- Enter a new password > Click Ok
- Click on the Apple Logo (located in the top left corner of your menu screen)
- Choose System Preferences > Users & Groups
- Select your user name
- Click Change Password > Type Old Password
- Type New Password > Retype New Password
- Click Submit
How Do I Access ITque Resources Via Connectwise?
- Click the Support tab in the upper-right hand corner of the homepage
- Create a user account here
- Enter your email
- Type your password > Retype your password
- Click Submit
- Scroll through the Resources tab
- Choose the resource
What Areas Does ITque Serve?
We proudly serve the San Francisco Bay area and Silicon Valley including:
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Silicon Valley
- San Jose
Who Are Our Partners?
- Cisco Systems
- E Set
- Hewlett Packard
What Services Do We Offer?
ITque offers a comprehensive bundle of IT services including:
- Network Design, Network Security Provider, & Compliance Solutions
- Cloud Migration Services & Office 365 Migration
- MSP Backup Solutions
- Business Continuity
- IT Disaster Recovery Planning
- Free IT Audits
- Business Phone Systems and Voice Over IP (VoIP)
- Email Security & Continuity
- Server Virtualization
- IT Relocation Services
- Hardware as a Service (HaaS)
- Expertise for All Your IT Projects – Big & Small